To open site settings open the site card first and then select "Settings" menu
Settings has several submenus:
This menu also contains "Delete website" button which removes the site and all related data (files, domains, certificates, databases etc.)
Let’s have a closer look on each section:
This submenu includes general site settings:
- Enable/disable a website
- Enable/disable temporary link usage.
- Admin email
- Site encoding
- IP-address, the site will be available at
- Site aliases
This submenu contains management tools to make your site work via HTTPS protocol. After the certificate is specified in "SSL certificate field", additional options will appear:
- HTTPS redirect - this option makes all requests redirected to HTTPS with 301 code. (Moved Permanently).
- HSTS - when enabled this option sends Strict-Transport-Security header that forces browser to use HTTPS connection only
- HTTP2 - enabling the second version of HTTP protocol
This submenu contains redirect setting for incoming requests to the website:
- The main site mirror - when it is enabled, requests will be redirected from aliases to the name specified in the parameter.
- Enable auto subdomains - this section will be described in details later.
This submenu includes site directory settings:
- Index page - this option specifies the page to show upon request to the site. Several pages can be specified.
- Root directory - specifies a root directory to use for the website. Cannot be changed.
- Subdirectory - specifies the site directory if it needs to operate from non-root directory.
This submenu includes options for PHP scripts processing by the web server:
- Enable/disable PHP scripts processing
- PHP mode
- PHP version (can be changed only for a specific PHP modes)
- Worker amount - specified for PHP-FPM mode only
Read more in Can I change PHP mode for a site?